-
September 4th, 2002, 02:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Talk amongst yourselves... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 4th, 2002, 04:26 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Are you gonna give a oral exam on this heidi?.hehe.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
September 4th, 2002, 04:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Oral sex can be either extremely great, or extremely terrible, depending on whether or not she shaves. This is my opinion on it. If she isn't shaven and has herself a nice little jungle growing under the cotton dome of panties then I won't go down on her, the sweat, stench, little bits of what I don't want to know, and piss gets locked into pubic hairs and yes, you will taste ALL OF IT... however, if she is kind enough to shave down there you're going to probably taste sweat, but that's okay, cause the juices will flow more freely and taste all the better.
On a guy, I don't know... if you want me to shave it, I'll do it... if not, THANK GOD!
-
September 4th, 2002, 07:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
September 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
God were asking me or Rev that..
and Rev you put too much thought into things...
HOWEVER...If a guy isnt shaved...I wont go down either...so I know where your comin from... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 4th, 2002, 09:50 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
September 5th, 2002, 12:28 AM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by The Reverend Dark Angel:
Oral sex can be either extremely great, or extremely terrible, depending on whether or not she shaves. This is my opinion on it. If she isn't shaven and has herself a nice little jungle growing under the cotton dome of panties then I won't go down on her, the sweat, stench, little bits of what I don't want to know, and piss gets locked into pubic hairs and yes, you will taste ALL OF IT... however, if she is kind enough to shave down there you're going to probably taste sweat, but that's okay, cause the juices will flow more freely and taste all the better.
On a guy, I don't know... if you want me to shave it, I'll do it... if not, THANK GOD!</font></font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
This coming from a guy who thought you got chipped beef from a toothy Blow Job! *LMAO*
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ September 04, 2002 09:31 PM: Message edited by: -=Wizard=- ]</font>
-
September 5th, 2002, 03:30 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
-
September 5th, 2002, 04:19 PM
#9
Inactive Member
offerin from you heidi.
i hear ya can suck a softball thru a garden hose [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 5th, 2002, 04:49 PM
#10
Inactive Member
You need to stop reading bathroom walls.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks